Bitcoin Will Go To Zero On Feburary 1, 2023. DXY Supercycle Begins!: Happy new year for all the US dollar bulls out there!
And for you hodl’ers who still refuses to sell and says that 2022 was a bad year…well 2023 said “hold my beer”!
The US Dollar is about to embark on a once in a century supercycle bull run that will not see a peak until at least 2031. The reason I set that year is because:
1. I fully anticipate that the Federal Reserve will resume rate hikes in the year 2023 and see full 1% rate hikes on a monthly basis all the way to at least Q1 of 2024. This will likely bring the terminal rate to the 15-20% by the time the rate hike is done and I do not see any reason for the Feds to lower interest rates until at least 2025 in order to cool the economy and actually bring inflation down. Personally, I anticipate that we will soon see a deflationary decade in which the price of goods and services fall by over 50% of current value.
2. The Fed still has ways to go in trimming it’s $9T dollar balance sheet through quantative tightning. At the current rate of $90 billion per month, it won’t be until the year 2031 until the balance sheet is reduced to zero.
3. Because of #1 and #2…the US dollar will become more and more scarce as it becomes more expensive to acquire capital and quantative tightning effectively remove currency of circulation, thus shrinking its supplies.
Now to the discussion that you crypto bulls despise…why do I think that Bitcoin will go to zero by Feb. 1, 2023?
1. After FTX fails, Binance will most likely be the next and last crypto tycoon to fall this month, when it is revealed that they most likely don’t have a proof of reserve for all their investors. When that happens, all lending platforms will go down, taking the last of the exchanges, like Coinbase, with it. The price will initially crash to $2000. All miners will be forced to stop mining operations as it is no longer profitable to mine bitcoin and all the mining machines will be reduced to nothing but scrap metal. I anticipate the entire crypto market, including Bitcoin , will completely collapse by Feb. 1, 2023.
2. Consumer sentiment will never recover. Institutional investors and whales who speculated with their disposable incomes have already cashed out months ago and are not coming back. Further “buying the dip” action is no different than trying to fill a swimming pool with a water bottle while the pool is draining into the ground.
3. Development of central bank digital currency that completely remove the need for blockchain for speculative investing, but as part of a useful and enhance financial system that does not consume even a fraction of Bitcoin’s proof of work network.
4. If #1, #2, and #3 were achieched, the SEC, US regulators will join EU and other world government to completely ban the mining and distibution of all cryptocurrency.
Crypto bulls, consider this my best gift to you and as a final warning. Sell all your crypto now. If you still hold stocks, sell all of them as well. Come to the safety and prosperity of the US dollar . The train has not yet departed and when it does, won’t stop until 2031!!!